Community

Main Details

Career

Media

Publicity

Community

Features

« Previous | 1 | 2 | Next »

In my neighborhood if you're too aggressive, you intimidate someone, they kill you. Or if you decide to be emotional and you start crying, you're a victim. You know, the kid in the schoolyard that doesn't want to fight always leaves with a black eye. You have to find a way to stay in the middle, somewhere where people just don't mess with you because they know that you don't have a problem with it if it goes there.

I'm not trying to save the world. As a musician and artist, it just ain't me.

The only thing that I'm scared of is not livin' up to the expectations of Dr. Dre and Eminem.

In Hollywood they say there's no business like show business. In the hood they say there's no business like ho' business.

(On his feud with bubblegum rapper Ja Rule) Right now he's desperate. He should be talking about me, not Eminem and (Dr. Dre) and everybody else. He'll lose, he knows that. The route that he has to take is the "I'm a mad gangsta" hardcore route, and ain't nobody gonna believe him.

A man becomes as attractive as an attractive woman when he becomes successful and is publicly noted. Power's an aphrodisiac.

(on his feuds with many of his fellow rappers, such as Nas, Jadakiss, Fat Joe, Shyne, The Game, Ja Rule, Sheek Louch and Styles P., among others) If they keep comin' at me, I'll just keep responding back until they don't exist anymore. I got the time and energy to ruin what is left of their careers, if they want to do that.

I think it's easier for the general public to embrace me in a negative way. You have people who already have a perception of me that says I'm a bad person.

I don't display emotions. I have every feeling that everyone else has but I've developed ways to suppress them. Anger is one of my most comfortable feelings.

A lot of kids join the army to get a college education. That's why they do it, and they get sent into these horrible situations.

You shouldn't throw stones if you live in a glass house and if you got a glass jaw, you should watch yo mouth: cause I'll break yo face.

I love you like a fat kid loves cake.

Show No Love , Cus Love Can Get U killed

That's when I realized that as long as you don't broadcast your beefs, you can get away cold with murder. It's even better if you don't allow the beef to take place. If someone disrespects you, you can know in your heard that you're going to get him, but you don't have to show him there's a beef. You can just look at it like, Okay, this nigga must not know. And then you fall back and you put it down.

Hate a liar more than I hate thief. A thief is only after my salary a liar is after my reality.

« Previous | 1 | 2 | Next »
FamousFix content is contributed and edited by our readers. You are most welcome to update, correct or add information to this page. Update Information

Top Contributors Today

• halfgoofy
  • angel_angel
  • mandia27
  • wdweditorial
  • Phoebe

Register Here to contribute to FamousFix. Login »

Join Now

Register to update information, save favorites, post photos, news stories and comments.

Already A Member?

Desktop | Mobile
This website is part of the FamousFix entertainment community. By continuing past this page, and by your continued use of this site, you agree to be bound by and abide by the Terms of Use. Loaded in 0.14 secs.
Terms of Use  |  Copyright  |  Privacy
Copyright 2006-2018, FamousFix