Community

Main Details

Media

Publicity

Community

celebitchy.com posted a story for 20/20 (1978) · over a year ago ·
2 photos ·
Matt Damon’s current Weinstein defense: ‘I never saw anything in front of me’
I bet George Clooney is wishing that he had chosen to release Suburbicon right after the late summer film festival season. It would have been good in early or mid-September. Hindsight is 20-20, I guess, because Clooney could not have chosen a worse ...
thewrap.com posted a story for 20/20 (1978) · over a year ago ·
Bernadette Peters to Replace Bette Midler in Broadway’s ‘Hello Dolly!’
Tony winner Bernadette Peters will take over the title role in the sold-out revival of Jerry Herman’s “Hello, Dolly!” producer Scott Rudin announced Tuesday. Peters will begin performances on January 20, 2018, taking over as matchmaker ...
pagesix.com posted a story for 20/20 (1978) · over a year ago ·
Elizabeth Vargas: I ‘bared my soul’ in addiction memoir
The "20/20" anchor confided to book lovers at the East Hampton Library’s Authors’ Night on Saturday.
theblemish.com posted a story for 20/20 (1978) · over a year ago ·
Whose Penis Does Caitlyn Jenner Have to Lop Off to Get Some Ratings Around Here??
Penis cutting doesn’t get the ratings like they used to. Caitlyn Jenner stopped by 20/20 to talk with Diane Sawyer and promote her new book, The Secrets of My Life. In her interview, she talked about...Republicans. What? You cut your penis off ...
aceshowbiz.com posted a story for 20/20 (1978) · over a year ago ·
1 photo ·
The Kardashian-Jenner Family Is Turning Against Each Other After Caitlyn's Tell-All Interview
Kim, Khloe and Kourtney are taking Kris' side, while Kendall and Kylie are taking Caitlyn's side following the latter's '20/20' interview with Diane Sawyer.
usmagazine.com posted a story for 20/20 (1978) · over a year ago ·
2 photos ·
Caitlyn Jenner Confirms Gender Reassignment Surgery in ’20/20’ Interview
Next question, please! Caitlyn Jenner confirmed that she underwent gender reassignment surgery during a wide-ranging 20/20 interview with This article originally appeared on www.usmagazine.com: Caitlyn Jenner Confirms Gender Reassignment Surgery in & ...
hollywoodreporter.com posted a story for 20/20 (1978) · over a year ago ·
The first interview between the two, confirming Jenner's transition, fetched a 15-year high 17.1 million viewers for '20/20.'read more
usmagazine.com posted a story for 20/20 (1978) · over a year ago ·
2 photos ·
Caitlyn Jenner Admits She’s Drifted From Kardashian Clan in ‘20/20’ Interview: ‘Nobody Calls That Much’
Caitlyn Jenner admitted that she’s drifted from the Kardashian clan in a 20/20 interview with Diane Sawyer on Friday, April 21.“Some [of my children] I have remained very close to,” the former Olympian,This article originally appeared ...
pagesix.com posted a story for 20/20 (1978) · over a year ago ·
1 photo ·
Caitlyn Jenner confirms sex reassignment surgery
Caitlyn Jenner told Diane Sawyer that she had undergone "the final surgery" in her sex reassignment procedures on Friday night's "20/20" special.
eonline.com posted a story for 20/20 (1978) · over a year ago ·
1 photo ·
Caitlyn Jenner Talks to Diane Sawyer on 20/20: 5 Highlights From Her Personal Interview
For Caitlyn Jenner, a lot has changed in the two years since her first personal interview with Diane Sawyer. On Friday night's all-new 20/20, the Olympic athlete sat down with the ABC...
1 photo ·
Caitlyn Jenner Talks Trump, The ESPYs, That Famous Vanity Fair Cover on '20/20'
"You mess with my community, you do the wrong thing with our community, you don't give us equality and a fair shot, I'm coming after you," Jenner said of Trump, calling his administration thus far "disappointing."read more
hollywoodlife.com posted a story for 20/20 (1978) · over a year ago ·
1 photo · 1 like ·
Kim Kardashian & Family Planning To Clap Back At Caitlyn Jenner After 20/20 Special
The Kardashian family is definitely keeping up with Caitlyn Jenner’s big ’20/20′ bombshell interview.
1 photo ·
Caitlyn Jenner Talks Trump, Republicans' Approach to Trans Issues
Diane Sawyer interviews her on tonight's '20/20,' two years after their memorable sit-down during which Jenner revealed she was transitioning.read more
justjared.com posted a story for 20/20 (1978) · over a year ago ·
1 photo ·
Caitlyn Jenner to Donald Trump: 'I'm Coming After You' (Video)
Caitlyn Jenner is sending a message to President Donald Trump in her new interview for 20/20 with Diane Sawyer. The 67-year-old reality star and former Olympian was asked if she still supports the president and the Republican Party. “Here’s ...
etonline.com posted a story for 20/20 (1978) · over a year ago ·
Two years after her bombshell Diane Sawyer interview, Caitlyn Jenner is returning to '20/20' to discuss her disillusionment with President Trump and her evolving views on same-sex marriage.
ABC Breaking News | Latest News VideosCaitlyn Jenner tackles a shift in her controversial political views in an upcoming interview with “20/20”‘s Diane Sawyer, two years after the host’s first exclusive with the former Olympian. At ...
Caitlyn Jenner Opens Up About ‘Regrets,’ ‘Mistakes’ in Diane Sawyer ’20/20’ Interview (Video)
ABC Breaking News | Latest News VideosThe follow-up to Diane Sawyer’s now famous interview with Caitlyn Jenner as she announced her transition is set to air this month, with the former Olympian talking about her “regrets” and “ ...
people.com posted a story for 20/20 (1978) · over a year ago ·
Caitlyn Jenner to Sit Down with Diane Sawyer for 20/20 Interview 2 Years After Announcing Transition
Two years after announcing her transition from male to female on 20/20, Caitlyn Jenner will be sitting down with Diane Sawyer for a second interview. ABC News announced on Friday that Jenner, 67, will speak with Sawyer, 71, in a televised one-hour in ...
« Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | Next »
FamousFix content is contributed and edited by our readers. You are most welcome to update, correct or add information to this page. Update Information

Top Contributors Today

• halfgoofy
  • angel_angel
  • mandia27
  • wdweditorial
  • Phoebe

Register Here to contribute to FamousFix. Login »

Join Now

Register to update information, save favorites, post photos, news stories and comments.

Already A Member?

Desktop | Mobile
This website is part of the FamousFix entertainment community. By continuing past this page, and by your continued use of this site, you agree to be bound by and abide by the Terms of Use. Loaded in 0.41 secs.
Terms of Use  |  Copyright  |  Privacy
Copyright 2006-2020, FamousFix