rank #8 ·
The Old Coroner's Court, The Rocks are heritage-listed shops and the site of the former The Rocks Visitors Centre, a former morgue, the former Coroner's Court of New South Wales and offices located at 102-104 George Street, in the inner city Sydney suburb of The Rocks in the City of Sydney local government area of New South Wales, Australia. It was designed by Walter Liberty Vernon and built from 1906 to 1908. It is also known as Coroner's Court (former) - Shops & offices, Coroners Court / City Morgue (at rear, demolished) and shops and offices. The property is owned by Property NSW, an agency of the Government of New South Wales. It was added to the New South Wales State Heritage Register on 10 May 2002.