rank #8 ·
The Sharpies Golf House Sign is a heritage-listed neonanimated advertising sign in Sydney, New South Wales, Australia. It was built from 1958 to 1964 by Consolidated Neon (later Claude Neon), and sat atop a golfing business at 216 - 220 Elizabeth Street, Sydney from 1964 to 2007. It was subsequently taken down and donated to the Powerhouse Museum. It was added to the New South Wales State Heritage Register on 1 November 2002.