1. Open the post that includes the picture you want to post in Chrome.
2. Right Click on the photograph and click "Inspect".
That will open a box along the right hand side of your page and a blue line will be evident running through an area that starts off with "div"
3. Click on (expand) the arrow just above the blue line.
That will open up the entire writing on the post.
4. Scroll down until you see the very last label of the picture (all underlined), which will end in .jpg. Use that one as it's the largest copy of the pic.
5. Right click on it, hit "copy link address", then paste it here in the comment box. @HenryCavill