Main Details

Media

Publicity

Community

people.com posted a story for 60 Minutes (1968) · 3 days ago ·
"I really believe in being there for my kids," Logan tells PEOPLE
pagesix.com posted a story for 60 Minutes (1968) · Mar 14 ·
Lesley Stahl on ‘Becoming Grandma’
Lesley Stahl of “60 Minutes” has a new book called "Becoming Grandma: The Joys and Science of the New Grandparenting."
hollywoodreporter.com posted a story for 60 Minutes (1968) · Jan 18 ·
1 photo ·
Sean Penn
The actor tells Charlie Rose, in a portion of their sit-down that didn't air during Sunday night's '60 Minutes,' that after interviewing the Mexican drug lord once, he's interested in talking to him again.read more
people.com posted a story for 60 Minutes (1968) · Jan 17 ·
1 like ·
Sean Penn Admits He Doesn't Know Why 'El Chapo' Agreed to an Interview: 'I Can't Read His Mind'
Penn sat down for an in-depth interview with Charlie Rose on Sunday
thewrap.com posted a story for 60 Minutes (1968) · Jan 17 ·
Sean Penn says he was just as surprised as anyone that he landed an interview with Mexican drug lord, Joaquín Guzmán Loera — a.k.a. “El Chapo.” “I was baffled by his will to see us,” Penn said Sunday night on “60 ...
hollywoodreporter.com posted a story for 60 Minutes (1968) · Jan 17 ·
1 photo ·
Sean Penn Tells ’60 Minutes’ He Was
The actor called his controversial interview "experiential journalism." read more
thewrap.com posted a story for 60 Minutes (1968) · Jan 15 ·
Sean Penn‘s only regret about his interview with drug lord Joaquin “El Chapo” Guzman is that the resulting national conversation has not focused on the point of Penn’s article. “I have a regret that the entire discussion ...
news.yahoo.com posted a story for 60 Minutes (1968) · Jan 15 ·
Sean Penn tells '60 Minutes' his 'El Chapo' mission 'failed'
NEW YORK (AP) — Sean Penn says his article on Mexican drug lord Joaquin "El Chapo" Guzman "failed" in its mission.
thewrap.com posted a story for 60 Minutes (1968) · Dec 29, 2015 ·
Watch Donald Trump’s Most Outrageous Lies of 2015 (Video)
Donald Trump, the man leading the Republican presidential race, has never been a stickler for accuracy. In fact, the business mogul delivered so many whoppers this year that PolitiFact, the Pulitzer-prize winning fact-checking service overseen by the ...
thewrap.com posted a story for 60 Minutes (1968) · Dec 21, 2015 ·
Apple to ’60 Minutes': Nothing to Hide Except All Our Secrets
Apple and its top executives made one thing clear during a lengthy “60 Minutes” interview Sunday night: The only thing that’s secret is everything. During the segment in which interviewer Charlie Rose referred to secrets five times ...
people.com posted a story for 60 Minutes (1968) · Dec 14, 2015 ·
Helming the Empire: Steven Spielberg Says J.J. Abrams Is 'Terrified' of Pressure for Star Wars to Be Successful
Steven Spielberg and The Force Awakens director talked about the expanding franchise during a 60 Minutes interview
thewrap.com posted a story for 60 Minutes (1968) · Dec 14, 2015 ·
Steven Spielberg Says JJ Abrams Is ‘Terrified’ of ‘Star Wars’ Pressure (Video)
Steven Spielberg told “60 Minutes” on Sunday that new “Star Wars” director J.J. Abrams is “terrified” of the mounting pressure from re-establishing such a beloved franchise. “Oh, J.J. is terrified,” Spielberg ...
hollywoodreporter.com posted a story for 60 Minutes (1968) · Nov 14, 2015 ·
1 photo ·
'60 Minutes' Adds Paris Attacks Segment to Sunday Lineup
Scott Pelley will report from Paris on the attacks that have killed more than 100 people.read more
news.yahoo.com posted a story for 60 Minutes (1968) · Nov 13, 2015 ·
PHILADELPHIA (AP) — A stretch of road in Philadelphia is being renamed for late "60 Minutes" correspondent Ed Bradley, who began his broadcasting career in the city.
celebitchy.com posted a story for 60 Minutes (1968) · Oct 28, 2015 ·
1 photo ·
Brad Pitt: ‘It’s surprising how much I enjoy the direction of my wife’
Has Brad Pitt given any major interviews since he married Angelina Jolie last year? I don’t really remember him sitting down with a magazine or doing some in-depth 60 Minutes piece at all. So... I’m prepared to say that Brad probably gave ...
huffingtonpost.com posted a story for 60 Minutes (1968) · Oct 25, 2015 ·
6 photos ·
Jill Biden Says She Was Disappointed That Joe Didn't Run
ImageContent(562cfd4be4b0443bb5643dd5,562cfd11140000e800c7ac52,Image,HectorAssetUrl(562cfd11140000e800c7ac52.jpeg,Some(),Some(jpeg)),ASSOCIATED PRESS,) In an interview with CBS' "60 Minutes" that debuted Sunday morning, Joe and Jill Biden ...
nypost.com posted a story for 60 Minutes (1968) · Oct 14, 2015 ·
1 photo ·
Take the ‘Truth’ of Dan Rather’s downfall with a barrel of salt
Cate Blanchett gives one of the year’s best performances in “Truth” as Mary Mapes, who produced an infamous “60 Minutes” segment that got Dan Rather (played by Robert Redford) bounced...
eonline.com posted a story for 60 Minutes (1968) · Oct 12, 2015 ·
1 photo ·
President Barack Obama Talks Donald Trump On 60 Minutes, and Shocker, The Donald Isn't Having It
He's attacked FOX correspondent Megyn Kelly, Republican presidential candidate Carly Fiorina, and now Donald Trump has his eyes set on President Barack Obama—again. During...
huffingtonpost.com posted a story for 60 Minutes (1968) · Oct 12, 2015 ·
President Barack Obama exchanged testy words with "60 Minutes" correspondent Steve Kroft on Sunday over Russian President Vladmir Putin and the Syrian conflict. When asked about the effectiveness of his administration's strategy in the ongoing ...
« Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | Next »
FamousFix content is contributed and edited by our readers. You are most welcome to update, correct or add information to this page. Update Information

Top Contributors Today

• halfgoofy
  • angel_angel
  • mandia27
  • wdweditorial
  • Phoebe

Register Here to contribute to FamousFix. Login »

Join Now

Register to update information, save favorites, post photos, news stories and comments.

Already A Member?

Email

Password

Forgot Password?

Desktop | Mobile
This website is part of the FamousFix entertainment community. By continuing past this page, and by your continued use of this site, you agree to be bound by and abide by the Terms of Use. Loaded in 0.36 secs.
Terms of Use  |  Copyright  |  Privacy
Copyright 2006-2016, FamousFix