3 Idiots

3 Idiots (2009)

Main Details

More »

3 Idiots (Hindi: ३ इडियट्स) is a 2009 Indian coming of age comedy-drama film co-written, edited and directed by Rajkumar Hirani and produced by Vidhu Vinod Chopra. Abhijat Joshi wrote the screenplay. It was loosely adapted from the novel Five Point Someone by Chetan Bhagat. The film stars Aamir Khan, Kareena Kapoor, R. Madhavan, Sharman Joshi, Omi Vaidya, Parikshit Sahni and Boman Irani. Wikipedia

View All »
No main characters found.
Please add images to the character profiles - they will appear here.

73 Credits »
Click on photos to view actor profile:

See full list of 3 Idiots Cast and Crew »

Cast Poll

Who was your favorite cast member?

Poll Results

Machine Class Professor: Why are you back? Rancho: Sir, I forgot to take something... Machine Class Professor: What? Rancho: Instruments that record, analyse, summarise, organise, debate and explain information; that are illustrated, non-illustrated, hardbound, paperback, jacketed, non-jacketed; with foreword, introduction, table of contents, index; that are indented for the enlightenment, understanding, enrichment, enhancement and education of the human brain through sensory route of vision - sometimes touch. Machine Class Professor: (confused) What are you trying to say? Rancho: Books sir! I forgot to take my books.

26 Awards »
Nominated for 26 Awards | Won 19

In The News

16 Stories »

51 Lists »
3 Idiots appears in the following lists:

FamousFix content is contributed and edited by our readers. You are most welcome to update, correct or add information to this page. Update Information

0 Threads »
Start a discussion about 3 Idiots. Register »

Follow the 3 Idiots Activity Feed

Top Contributors

See All »
Zoya677 Zoya677 90 points
losiii losiii 7 points
halfgoofy halfgoofy 2 points
rohitpsoni rohitpsoni 1 point
Torrez Torrez 1 point
Would you like to contribute? Register »

Desktop | Mobile
This website is part of the FamousFix entertainment community. By continuing past this page, and by your continued use of this site, you agree to be bound by and abide by the Terms of Use. Loaded in 0.77 secs.
Terms of Use  |  Copyright  |  Privacy
Copyright 2006-2015, FamousFix