+POST  EDIT
20/20

Main Details

Media

Publicity

Community

bossip.com posted a story for 20/20 (1978) · Jan 6 ·
2 photos ·
Al Roker And Deborah Roberts On 20 Years Of Marriage: “Give And Take Isn’t So Easy”
Al Roker and Deborah Roberts have 16 Emmys between them — Al’s stemming from 19 years as the weatherman on Today and Deborah’s as a correspondent for 20/20 since 1995 — but the number that matters most to the pair is 20. That& ...
icydk.com posted a story for 20/20 (1978) · Dec 17, 2015 ·
ONE MORE TIME! ONE MORE TIME! Caitlyn Jenner isn’t a fan favorite thanks her “man in a dress” scandal, but she might have some things to say to prove she isn’t the anti-LGBT, out of touch trans spokeswman that she’s proven ...
hollywoodreporter.com posted a story for 20/20 (1978) · Dec 16, 2015 ·
Caitlyn Jenner to Reteam With Diane Sawyer for One-Year Follow-Up Interview
The veteran journalist’s ‘20/20’ interview drew 20 million viewers in April, but sources say the 2016 sit-down most likely won’t be at the exact same time of year. read more
people.com posted a story for 20/20 (1978) · Dec 15, 2015 ·
Wow, Barbara! Walters Tells Bradley Cooper He's 'Very Screwable' During His 10 Most Fascinating People of 2015 Interview
Barbara Walters gets flirty with Bradley Cooper as they sit down for a candid chat
justjared.com posted a story for 20/20 (1978) · Nov 21, 2015 ·
1 photo ·
Donald Trump's Kids Reveal Who His Favorite Child Is
Donald Trump and his family sat down for an interview with Barbara Walters on Friday night’s 20/20, the first time his loved ones have spoken out together since he began his presidential run. The Republican candidate’s four oldest children ...
hollywoodreporter.com posted a story for 20/20 (1978) · Nov 21, 2015 ·
Melania Trump and the GOP candidate's four eldest children sat down with Barbara Walters for the '20/20' special 'Meet the Trumps.'read more
people.com posted a story for 20/20 (1978) · Nov 21, 2015 ·
The One Thing Donald Trump's Kids Want Him to Work On, According to 'Favorite Child' Ivanka Trump
"Sometimes I tell him, like, 'Oh, you have to, you know, slow down,'" Ivanka told Barbara Walters during her father's 20/20 interview.
hollywoodreporter.com posted a story for 20/20 (1978) · Nov 20, 2015 ·
1 photo ·
Donald Trump's Wife Melania Opens Up About Husband's Presidential Run, Criticism
"I encouraged him because I know what he will do and what he can do for America. He loves the American people and he wants to help them.” Melania Trump told Barbara Walters in her first sit-down interview since her husband launched his pres ...
people.com posted a story for 20/20 (1978) · Nov 20, 2015 ·
Barbara Walters on Her Interview With Melania Trump: 'Maybe Because She's so Beautiful, We Don't Expect Her to be as Smart as She Is'
"If a man said this I'd kill him," Barbara Walters added
tvguide.com posted a story for 20/20 (1978) · Nov 17, 2015 ·
2 photos ·
Barbara Walters to Interview Donald Trump for 20/20 Special
Hope you're not tired of Donald Trump yet: ABC will air portions of a Barbara Walters interview with the presidential hopeful on World News Tonight with David Muir, Good Morning America and Nightlineleading up to a special 20/20 airing on Friday.Kasich ...
thewrap.com posted a story for 20/20 (1978) · Nov 17, 2015 ·
Donald Trump Interview to Air on ABC News, Wife Melania Joins Sit Down
Barbara Walters will interview Donald Trump for ABC News, the network announced on Tuesday. The GOP presidential candidate will sit down for a comprehensive interview with his wife, Melania for an interview that will air Friday, Nov. 20 on “20/ ...
thehollywoodgossip.com posted a story for 20/20 (1978) · Nov 11, 2015 ·
1 photo ·
Tom Cruise: Freaking Out Over Leah Remini's Scientology Book
Leah Remini had to assume that the publishing of her book, Troublemaker: Surviving Hollywood and Scientology would create a a sh*t storm of Sea Org proportions. After her 20/20 interview aired, viewers waited for Tom Cruise's camp to release ...
usmagazine.com posted a story for 20/20 (1978) · Oct 31, 2015 ·
1 photo ·
Kirstie Alley Retweets Jenna Elfman Quote Following Leah Remini Interview:
Kirstie Alley retweeted a quote that fellow Scieftologist Jenna Elfman posted to Twitter on Friday, Oct. 30, following Leah Remini's exclusive 20/20 interview -- see what it said!This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Kirstie Alley R ...
people.com posted a story for 20/20 (1978) · Oct 31, 2015 ·
Leah Remini Gets Support from DWTS Partner Tony Dovolani and Actress Kristen Johnston Following Scientology Interview
Leah Remini's friends and family took to social media to show their support for the actress after speaking out against the church of Scientology.
aceshowbiz.com posted a story for 20/20 (1978) · Oct 29, 2015 ·
Caitlyn Jenner Shares Heartwarming Video on First Birthday as Woman
The 'I Am Cait' star creates a video showing 66 momentous events in her life since coming out on ABC News' '20/20' in honor of her first birthday as a woman.
celebitchy.com posted a story for 20/20 (1978) · Sep 16, 2015 ·
2 photos ·
David Muir slathers on the orange Oompa-Loompa makeup like a Kardashian
My mom loves David Muir, anchor of ABC’s Nightly News. I suspect many moms love him. He’s got that sort of clean-cut Boy Scout vibe that makes for a good nightly news anchor. The only problem? I think David Muir has p*ssed off someone ...
eonline.com posted a story for 20/20 (1978) · Sep 9, 2015 ·
1 photo ·
Ellen DeGeneres Admits She Hated Working on American Idol, Calls It One of the
For Ellen DeGeneres, the expression, "hindsight is always 20/20," has never been truer. The talk show host appeared on the Howard Stern Show Tuesday to discuss everything from...
huffingtonpost.com posted a story for 20/20 (1978) · Sep 4, 2015 ·
Caitlyn Jenner's conservative-leaning political views once extended to the issue of marriage equality. Fifteen or 20 years ago,"I was not for it," she says in a preview of her interview with Ellen DeGeneres, which is scheduled to air on T ...
huffingtonpost.com posted a story for 20/20 (1978) · Sep 2, 2015 ·
Pope Francis Holds 'Virtual Audience' With ABC's David Muir Ahead Of U.S. Visit
ABC's David Muir moderated a first-of-its-kind discussion this week between Pope Francis and several people scattered across the U.S. who were able to interact with the pope via satellite. Muir traveled to the Vatican to moderate the pope's i ...
aceshowbiz.com posted a story for 20/20 (1978) · Aug 31, 2015 ·
Release date : TBA 2017Synopsis : A film about Justin Timberlake's 20/20 Experience World Tour. ...
« Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | Next »
FamousFix content is contributed and edited by our readers. You are most welcome to update, correct or add information to this page. Update Information

Top Contributors Today

• halfgoofy
  • angel_angel
  • mandia27
  • wdweditorial
  • Phoebe

Register Here to contribute to FamousFix. Login »

Join Now

Register to update information, save favorites, post photos, news stories and comments.

Already A Member?

Email

Password

Forgot Password?

Desktop | Mobile
This website is part of the FamousFix entertainment community. By continuing past this page, and by your continued use of this site, you agree to be bound by and abide by the Terms of Use. Loaded in 0.42 secs.
Terms of Use  |  Copyright  |  Privacy
Copyright 2006-2016, FamousFix