20/20 » News

(TV Show)
+POST  EDIT

Main Details

Media

Publicity

Community

bossip.com posted a story for 20/20 (1978) · Jun 13 ·
Wendy Williams Hot Topics: Calls Robin Roberts Bobby Brown Interview “Low Brow” For Her Caliber [Video]
We thought it was sort of scum baggy of Bobby to do the interview as well. Bobby Brown sat down for a revealing interview with Robin Roberts on 20/20 and Wendy weighs in. Then, Amber Rose and Wiz Khalifa finalized their divorce and celebrated at the ...
thehollywoodgossip.com posted a story for 20/20 (1978) · Jun 9 ·
Bobby Brown: Whitney Houston was Bisexual!
The Bobby Brown Accusation Tour has taken a new and unexpected stop. Earlier this week, the artist sat down for an interview with 20/20, telling the news program that his daughter's estranged boyfriend, Nick Gordon, was responsible for her deat ...
extratv.com posted a story for 20/20 (1978) · Jun 8 ·
5 photos ·
Extra Scoop: Cissy Houston Blasts Bobby Brown
Cissy Houston Blasts Bobby Brown Whitney Houston’s mother Cissy Houston found Bobby Brown’s “20/20” interview “disturbing,” and is blasting the singer for focusing so much on Whitney. She even refutes ...
people.com posted a story for 20/20 (1978) · Jun 8 ·
In His Own Words: A Guide To Bobby Brown’s Boldest Claims from Tell-All on Whitney and Bobbi Kristina
In the 20/20 interview that aired on Tuesday, Brown opened up about the tragedies of losing his ex-wife and daughter
A source close to the Houston family opens up about Bobby Brown's reports following his 20/20 interview with ABC News' Robin Roberts
extratv.com posted a story for 20/20 (1978) · Jun 8 ·
2 photos ·
Drugs, Sex, and Violence: Bobby Brown’s Shocking Revelations About Whitney Houston & Bobbi Kristina
Last night, Bobby Brown’s "20/20" interview with Robin Roberts aired, in which he opened up about his late ex-wife Whitney Houston and their daughter Bobbi Kristina, who passed away last year. While many have blamed Bobby for Whitney’s ...
thehollywoodgossip.com posted a story for 20/20 (1978) · Jun 8 ·
Bobby Brown Blames Nick Gordon For Deaths of Bobbi Kristina Brown AND Whitney Houston
Last night, 20/20 aired a long-anticipated interview with Bobby Brown, in which the troubled singer opened up about the deaths of his former wife, Whitney Houston, and his only daughter, Bobbi Kristina Brown. Bobby Brown Breaks Down Crying Over Whitney ...
eonline.com posted a story for 20/20 (1978) · Jun 8 ·
Cuba Gooding Jr. Reveals Why He Passed on Award-Worthy Roles to Star in
It's true what they say: Hindsight is 20/20! Thanks to FX's The People v. O.J. Simpson: American Crime Story, Cuba Gooding Jr.'s career is back on track. Best known for his...
thewrap.com posted a story for 20/20 (1978) · Jun 8 ·
Bobby Brown Details Sex With Ghost on ’20/20: ‘I Wasn’t High’ (Video)
Bobby Brown has done a lot of drugs, but that wasn’t the case this one time in Georgia when he had sex with a ghost. Yes, you read that perfectly right. “I moved into this house — I bought this mansion in Georgia,” he began re ...
bossip.com posted a story for 20/20 (1978) · Jun 8 ·
Bobby Brown’s 20/20 Interview: Says He Didn’t Know Whitney Did Dope Until Wedding Day, Denies Doing Drugs In Front Of Bobbi Kristina, And More [Video]
Bobby is detailing his life and it’s actually pretty interesting. Brown and his friends placed 2nd a talent show in Boston, but it was enough for them to get discovered and land a record deal. Turn the page for part 2 of this interview...
1 like ·
Emotional Bobby Brown Admits He Once Hit Wife Whitney Houston - Details Using Drugs while Daughter Bobbi Kristina Was Nearby
Bobby Brown told Robin Roberts in a 20/20 interview that while he has "never been a violent man," he once hit wife Whitney Houston
tmz.com posted a story for 20/20 (1978) · Jun 7 ·
Bobby Brown -- Nick Gordon Culprit in Deaths of Whitney, Bobbi Kristina (VIDEO)
Bobby Brown made it clear ... he believes Nick Gordon is responsible for the deaths of Whitney Houston and Bobbi Kristina. Brown appeared on "20/20" Tuesday night and told Robin Roberts only one person was present when both his ex-wife…
people.com posted a story for 20/20 (1978) · Jun 7 ·
1 photo ·
Bobby Brown Claims He Had Sex with a Ghost - and Other Bombshells from His Upcoming 20/20 Interview
Bobby Brown isn't holding back in his revealing 20/20 interview
extratv.com posted a story for 20/20 (1978) · Jun 7 ·
In Bobby Brown’s new "20/20" interview with Robin Roberts, he seems to suggest Nick Gordon is responsible for the deaths of Whitney Houston and his daughter Bobbi Kristina. Now, Gordon’s legal team is reacting to the claims. Brown ...
people.com posted a story for 20/20 (1978) · Jun 7 ·
1 photo · 2 likes ·
Nick Gordon's Attorney Hits Back after Bobby Brown Implicates Him in Both Whitney Houston and Bobbi Kristina's Deaths
"It's not a mystery to me. The same thing that happened to my daughter is what happened to Whitney," Brown told ABC News' Robin Roberts in a new interview, set to air on 20/20 Tuesday.
huffingtonpost.com posted a story for 20/20 (1978) · Jun 6 ·
Bobby Brown gets candid about the death of his daughter Bobbi Kristina in a new interview with Robin Roberts on "20/20." Brown admits he and his late ex-wife, Whitney Houston, failed their daughter, who died at the age of 22 in July 2015 following ...
thewrap.com posted a story for 20/20 (1978) · Jun 3 ·
Watch Bobby Brown Break Down Over Bobbi Kristina: ‘My Baby’s Gone’ (Video)
Bobby Brown breaks down while talking about the death of his daughter, Bobbi Kristina Brown, in a preview of his “20/20” interview with Robin Roberts. “The hardest thing I had to do in my life was to tell my daughter to let go,” ...
extratv.com posted a story for 20/20 (1978) · Jun 3 ·
Singer Bobby Brown breaks down in tears in a new promo clip for a "20/20" interview with Robin Roberts. In the clip, Bobby opened up on losing his daughter Bobbi Kristina, who died in August after she was found unconscious in a bathtub early last ...
etonline.com posted a story for 20/20 (1978) · May 20 ·
EXCLUSIVE: Caitlyn Jenner on '20/20' Special 1 Year Later: 'I Wanted It to Be About This Community'
A year after coming out on the ABC special, Caitlyn Jenner and Diane Sawyer reflect on the interview.
people.com posted a story for 20/20 (1978) · May 15 ·
Caitlyn Jenner's 2015 20/20 interview with Diane Sawyer won the award for outstanding TV journalism
« Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | Next »
FamousFix content is contributed and edited by our readers. You are most welcome to update, correct or add information to this page. Update Information

Top Contributors Today

• halfgoofy
  • angel_angel
  • mandia27
  • wdweditorial
  • Phoebe

Register Here to contribute to FamousFix. Login »

Join Now

Register to update information, save favorites, post photos, news stories and comments.

Already A Member?

Email

Password

Forgot Password?

Popular Celebrity News

Desktop | Mobile
This website is part of the FamousFix entertainment community. By continuing past this page, and by your continued use of this site, you agree to be bound by and abide by the Terms of Use. Loaded in 0.27 secs.
Terms of Use  |  Copyright  |  Privacy
Copyright 2006-2016, FamousFix