(TV Show)
+POST  EDIT
20/20

Main Details

Media

Publicity

Community

etonline.com posted a story for 20/20 (1978) · 1 week ago ·
EXCLUSIVE: Caitlyn Jenner on '20/20' Special 1 Year Later: 'I Wanted It to Be About This Community'
A year after coming out on the ABC special, Caitlyn Jenner and Diane Sawyer reflect on the interview.
people.com posted a story for 20/20 (1978) · 2 weeks ago ·
Caitlyn Jenner's 2015 20/20 interview with Diane Sawyer won the award for outstanding TV journalism
rollingstone.com posted a story for 20/20 (1978) · 3 weeks ago ·
Justin Timberlake: 'I'm Definitely Working on a New Album'
Following the release of his first new song in three years, Justin Timberlake has confirmed that a follow-up to The 20/20 Experience — 2 of 2 is in the works. The singer and actor spoke with radio stations Friday morning in support of his latest ...
people.com posted a story for 20/20 (1978) · 4 weeks ago ·
Although Ron describes his departure as an escape, the church's lawyer says people are free to come and go
usmagazine.com posted a story for 20/20 (1978) · Apr 29 ·
Scientology '20/20' Special Live Blog: All the Surprising Details on Leader David Miscavige From Dad Ron Miscavige
10 p.m. ET: Buckle up. In an exclusive interview with ABC News’ Dan Harris on Friday, April 29, Ron Miscavige, the father of the Church of Scientology leader David Miscavige, opens up about his experience as a former member of the church and his ...
tmz.com posted a story for 20/20 (1978) · Apr 29 ·
Scientology -- Leader's Father Snapped in Nazi Uniform ... Son Disowns Him
The father of Scientology leader David Miscavige appeared on 20/20 Friday night as a victim of his son's wrath, but sources connected with the Church say his dad is the real bad guy. Church sources tout this pic of Ronald Miscavige in a Nazi…
people.com posted a story for 20/20 (1978) · Apr 29 ·
Ronald Miscavige is releasing a memoir, Ruthless: Scientology, My Son David Miscavige, and Me, on May 3
people.com posted a story for 20/20 (1978) · Apr 28 ·
Ronald Miscavige is releasing a memoir, Ruthless: Scientology, My Son David Miscavige, and Me, on May 3
thewrap.com posted a story for 20/20 (1978) · Apr 28 ·
Scientology Leader’s Father to Speak Out on ABC’s ’20/20’ (Video)
ABC Breaking News | Latest News VideosThe father of Scientology leader David Miscavige has written a book after his exit from the Church, and will sit down with ABC’s Dan Harris for a “20/20” interview on Friday. Ron Miscavige penned ...
eonline.com posted a story for 20/20 (1978) · Apr 24 ·
1 photo ·
The Caitlyn Jenner-Diane Sawyer Interview One Year On: 14 Things That Have Happened Since Her Landmark Coming Out
A lot can happen in a year! Sunday, April 24, marks the one-year anniversary of Caitlyn Jenner's 20/20 interview with Diane Sawyer. During this interview, Caitlyn talked openly for...
people.com posted a story for 20/20 (1978) · Apr 6 ·
Elizabeth Vargas Opens Up About Her Alcoholism: 'If I Can Help One Person Feel Less Alone, Then I'm Really Happy About That'
The star is opening up to PEOPLE about her struggles
aceshowbiz.com posted a story for 20/20 (1978) · Apr 1 ·
1 photo ·
Justin Timberlake Sued by Cirque du Soleil for Alleged Copyright Infringement
The singer allegedly sampled one of the troupe's songs without their permission for 'Don't Hold the Wall' off his 2013 album, 'The 20/20 Experience'.
tmz.com posted a story for 20/20 (1978) · Mar 19 ·
Kate del Castillo -- El Chapo Had a Crush on Me
Kate del Castillo reluctantly admitted El Chapo gave her access because he had a mad crush on her. Kate chit chatted with Diane Sawyer on 20/20, first denying he was into her, then suggesting it was her soap opera persona that drew him in, but…
people.com posted a story for 20/20 (1978) · Mar 19 ·
Kate del Castillo on the 'Scary' Moment She Met El Chapo: 'His Eyes Penetrate You Like a Dagger'
Castillo was an open book in the 20/20 special.
people.com posted a story for 20/20 (1978) · Mar 18 ·
Castillo insists there was no romantic relationship between her and El Chapo
celebitchy.com posted a story for 20/20 (1978) · Mar 18 ·
Scientology leader David Miscavige’s dad wrote a tell all book called Ruthless
ABC news just announced an upcoming 20/20 interview with Ron Miscavige, the father of David Miscavige, the Scientology leader who arguably made it into the ruthless human-rights violating cult that it is today. (Of course L. Ron Hubbard founded the cult ...
usmagazine.com posted a story for 20/20 (1978) · Mar 17 ·
2 photos ·
David Miscavige's Father, Ron, to Speak Out About Son's Ascent in Scientology
Troublemaker: Round 2! Ron Miscavige, the father of Scientology leader David Miscavige, will discuss his son's ascent in the church in an exclusive interview with 20/20, ABC News announced on Thursday, March 17. The elder Miscavige, 79, will open ...
celebitchy.com posted a story for 20/20 (1978) · Feb 19 ·
1 photo ·
Caitlyn Jenner: I’ve gotten more flack for being Republican than being trans
When I watched Caitlyn Jenner’s 20/20 special last April, I came away genuinely moved. Caitlyn was still going by Bruce then, although she identified as a woman and was still in the middle of transitioning physically. While Caitlyn’s in ...
hollywoodreporter.com posted a story for 20/20 (1978) · Feb 12 ·
“Part of the shock of this was that learning that what I believed and how I lived and how I parented was an invention in my own mind."read more
bossip.com posted a story for 20/20 (1978) · Jan 6 ·
2 photos ·
Al Roker And Deborah Roberts On 20 Years Of Marriage: “Give And Take Isn’t So Easy”
Al Roker and Deborah Roberts have 16 Emmys between them — Al’s stemming from 19 years as the weatherman on Today and Deborah’s as a correspondent for 20/20 since 1995 — but the number that matters most to the pair is 20. That& ...
« Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | Next »
FamousFix content is contributed and edited by our readers. You are most welcome to update, correct or add information to this page. Update Information

Top Contributors Today

• halfgoofy
  • angel_angel
  • mandia27
  • wdweditorial
  • Phoebe

Register Here to contribute to FamousFix. Login »

Join Now

Register to update information, save favorites, post photos, news stories and comments.

Already A Member?

Email

Password

Forgot Password?

Desktop | Mobile
This website is part of the FamousFix entertainment community. By continuing past this page, and by your continued use of this site, you agree to be bound by and abide by the Terms of Use. Loaded in 0.36 secs.
Terms of Use  |  Copyright  |  Privacy
Copyright 2006-2016, FamousFix