2 Days in Paris (2007)

(Movie)
EDIT
2 Days in Paris
Photo Credit: bakerboy

2 Days in Paris is a 2007 Franco-German romantic comedy-drama film written, produced, and directed by Julie Delpy, who also edited the film, composed the soundtrack and played the leading female role. It was followed by the 2012 sequel 2 Days in New York. Wikipedia

Contents

From this profile you will find 37 photos, 3 photo albums, 20 quotes, 7 trivia items, 38 lists, 4 awards, 5 news stories, and key facts about 2 Days in Paris!

Related Lists

2 Days in Paris is a member of the following lists: English-language films, French films, Films set in Paris, German films, French-language films, 2000s romantic comedy films, French comedy films, 2007 films, Independent films and Films shot in Paris.

Need more information? Read more about 2 Days in Paris »

Looking for another profile? View all items tagged 2 Days in Paris »

Characters

View All »
Please add images to the character profiles - they will appear here.
  • Emma
    - Emma Piesse

Cast

67 Credits »
Click on photos to view actor profile:
(edit)

See full list of 2 Days in Paris Cast and Crew »

Cast Poll

Who was your favorite cast member?

Poll Results

Quotes

20 Quotes »

Jack: Can I use this thermometer? (puts it in the mouth) Marion: I usually don't use this one in the mouth. I mean... Jack: Oh, come on! What is wrong with you? Marion: What? It's a french thermometer. Jack: Are you 5? You still use the thermometer up your ass?

Awards

4 Awards »
Nominated for 4 Awards | Won 1

In The News

5 Stories »

Lists

38 Lists »
2 Days in Paris appears in the following lists:

FamousFix content is contributed and edited by our readers. You are most welcome to update, correct or add information to this page. Update Information

Trailer

Top Contributors

See All »
Thank you to the following people for keeping this profile up-to-date.
domjoaobatista domjoaobati.. 1 point
Would you like to contribute? Register »

Popularity

Quick Links

Desktop | Mobile
This website is part of the FamousFix entertainment community. By continuing past this page, and by your continued use of this site, you agree to be bound by and abide by the Terms of Use. Loaded in 0.23 secs.
Terms of Use  |  Copyright  |  Privacy
Copyright 2006-2016, FamousFix