101 Dalmatians (1996)

101 Dalmatians

Main Details

More »

101 Dalmatians is a 1996 American live-action family comedy film written and produced by John Hughes and directed by Stephen Herek. It is the second adaptation of Dodie Smith's 1956 novel The Hundred and One Dalmatians produced by Walt Disney Pictures following the 1961 animated film of the same name. It stars Glenn Close as the iconic villainess Cruella de Vil, and Jeff Daniels as Roger and Joely Richardson as Anita, the owners of the 101 dalmatians, though none of the animals talk in this version. In 2000, a theatrical sequel was released titled 102 Dalmatians with Glenn Close and Tim McInnerny reprising their roles. Wikipedia

View All »
Please add images to the character profiles - they will appear here.

26 Credits »
Click on photos to view actor profile:

See full list of 101 Dalmatians Cast and Crew »

Cast Poll

Who was your favorite cast member?

Poll Results

Cruella De Vil: You beasts! But I'm not beaten yet. You've won the battle, but I'm about to win the wardrobe. My spotty puppy coat is in plain sight and leaving tracks. In a moment I'll have what I came for, while all of you will end up as sausage meat, alone on some sad, plastic plate. Dead and meaty and red. No friends, no family, no pulse. Just slapped between two buns, smothered in onions, with fries on the side. Cruella De Vil has the last laugh!

8 Awards »
Nominated for 8 Awards | Won 3

In The News

7 Stories »

51 Lists »
101 Dalmatians appears in the following lists:

FamousFix content is contributed and edited by our readers. You are most welcome to update, correct or add information to this page. Update Information

0 Threads »
Start a discussion about 101 Dalmatians. Register »

Follow the 101 Dalmatians Activity Feed

Top Contributors

See All »
Kiwigirl15 Kiwigirl15 3 points
MorganaPendragon MorganaPendragon 1 point
MartaLovesMJJ82958 MartaLovesMJJ82958 1 point
thehandbook thehandbook 1 point
giseveve giseveve 1 point
Would you like to contribute? Register »

Desktop | Mobile
This website is part of the FamousFix entertainment community. By continuing past this page, and by your continued use of this site, you agree to be bound by and abide by the Terms of Use. Loaded in 0.14 secs.
Terms of Use  |  Copyright  |  Privacy
Copyright 2006-2015, FamousFix